Scottish Rite Master Craftsman Program II
Master Craftsman II is a by-mail Masonic
- education correspondence course in 9 sections designed for Scottish Rite Members who have completed Master Craftsman I.
- Returning to the texts from the first program (The Ritual Guide and Monitor and A Bridge to Light), this course re-explores the ritual on a deeper level, looking for the moral lesson imparted in each degree and then applying that lesson to one`s everyday life.
- Designed, supported, and administered by staff at the House of the Temple in Washington, DC under the guidance and leadership of the Supreme Council, 33 of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction.
- Your first shipment will include a welcome letter, the first quiz, return envelope, a reflective essay by Albert Mackey on Masonic Education, and a handsome folder in which to keep your work organized.
- The course fee of $35.00 includes all lessons and materials as well as a personalized certificate and lapel pin upon completion of the program. (There are no additional texts for this course as it utilizes the texts from Master Craftsman I.)
- PLEASE NOTE: You must already be a Scottish Rite Mason (SJ or NMJ), AND you must have completed level one to participate in this new program.